Ten years from now it will be 2023. What a year this will be! If I am still alive, well, and kicking, I can only imagine how I would like my life to be. I have learned a couple of years ago that my plans are just that, plans. I set my goals and they are broken due to unexpected events and occurrences that not only involve my own personal choices but those who I come in contact with on a daily basis. I believe that ten years from now will hold many more challenges, discoveries, inventions, advancements in technology and maybe we will get even closer to that first pedestrians flight to the moon.
However, if there were a few things I would hope to see ten years from now, they would be:
- Bipartisanship among our politicians in Washington to revolutionize the United States of America, creating a new awareness with regards to power and money.
- To officially find a cure for the most common forms of cancer and also AIDS, which takes the lives of so many each year
- To officially establish a position on the cast of a major television show drama, where I can flourish as an actress with other veteran actors and actresses
- To write, direct, and produce a short film or feature film that is officially invited to screen at the Sundance Film Festival
- To establish two scholarships, one for boys and one for girls, to assist with their desire to study in the performing arts since I do understand how stressful students loans can be on an artist.
Ten years from now I hope we evolve into a more loving, positive, and influential part of this ever-wondrous Earth.
Sun Rise - Photo by
This entry is just one of the daily posts on this journey through the Boost Your Blog Challenge. All posts are 100% my own content. If you are a blogger and would like to participate in this month's challenge. Click the link on the banner below for more details.
|Click Here to JOIN Challenge!|