I do enjoy trying new things so I'm definitely all in, where Chobani is concerned, with trying some recipes. They have a number of recipes right on their website at: http://www.chobani.com/culture/recipes. So...get COOKING!
I'm going to whip up one or two dishes, using the Chobani Greek Yogurt recipes, in my kitchen, and share them with you, on video, next week!
Today, here's my BzzAgent Unboxing for Chobani, YouTube video, to help you get going, using Chobani too!
Want to become a BzzAgent?
It's simple and easy.
1. Visit BzzAgent.com
2. Create a Free Profile.
3. Make sure to add your social networking sites you use (Twitter, Facebook, etc.), and your blog, if applicable to you.
4. Answer the surveys they have for you. This gives them an idea of your interests for any future BzzAgent campaigns.
5. If you're invited to a campaign, it's up to you to accept it or not, then when you do, you receive the products, in the mail, to review, and create buzz!!
6. You then report back to Bzzagent about your experience with the product, on their website, and share other feedback from people you spoke to or shared the product(s) with on social media.
7. The more active you are with a campaign, the more chances you have of getting on another one.
Share Your Favorite Recipes Using Yogurt