Bloomingbulb planting instructions:
- Plant Lilies either in fall or early spring, 8- 10" apart 3 times as deep below surface of ground as the bulb is high.
- If the bulb is 2" high, its bottom should be 6" below ground level.
- All lilies prefer light, loamy soil with a deep organic mulch, and require good drainage.
- Fertilize at beginning of growing season to encourage larger plants.
- If the season is dry, keep ground moist but not wet by watering thoroughly once a week until plants flower.
- After flowering, reduce water and allow them time to dry
Click on any variety below to learn more and purchase your favorites
Disclaimer: This blog will receive a small commission from Bloomingbulb as one of its affiliates if you decide to purchase their beautiful lily bulbs for your spring planting.